You save: AED151.00
You save: AED151.00
You save: AED151.00
Lambda T3 Devices
As a source for everything heat-not-burn, we get to see a variety of products in that sphere. This sector is rapidly evolving with variations on ‘established’ products as well as some revolutions. Enter the Lambda T3 from Shenzhen Original Technology.
LAMBDA is a brand of Shenzhen Original Technology Co., Ltd., which was established in 2011 in CHINA.
Like most heat-not-burn devices, the T3 is simple. A magnetic removable heating cradle allows for easy removal of the used HEET and gives good access to the heating blade for cleaning. There are two buttons, the upper of which is the main button. The lower of the two enables the temperature mode to be changed.
A simple, 2-second press to switch between ‘standard’ (the indicator glows white, which is the default) and ‘high’ (yellow indicator). Speaking of indicators, the main button has three colours as it also serves as a battery level guide – white is full down to ~30%, yellow is 30% to 0 and red means it needs a recharge. Click the main button once for a status check, for two seconds to start warming up your chosen HEET or click it five times to initiate an auto-clean cycle.
Another plus point for the Lambda T3 is that the heating blade is made from titanium steel alloy (unlike the IQOS which has a ceramic blade) the advantage of this is that the blade is less likely to break
- 1 x LAMBDA T3 Device
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- Cleaning Stick
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Specs & Features
- Heating Type: Titanium Steel Alloy Heating Blade
- Battery Capacity: 1500 mAh
- Charging Time: About 70 mins
- Input Voltage: 5V / 2A
- Smoking Time: 5.5 mins or 16 Puffs (14+2 Puffs)
- Product Size: 100.5*31*16.2 mm
- Weight: 69 g
- Material: Aluminium Alloy+PPSU+PEEK
- Compatible With: All Heets Sticks
- Temperature adjustment, automatic cleaning.
- Tempered glass side panels
How To Use
- Set temperature
- press and hold the temperature control button
- the color of the temperature control button light indicates the set temperature
- white = low
- yellow = high
- Insert the HeatStick
- Press and hold the control button to turn on
- Device will vibrate and the light will begin flashing to show heating has started
- heating takes approximately 25 seconds
- Device will vibrate and the light will turn solid when heating is done and the device is ready to use
- cycle lasts 5.5 minutes or 16 puffs
- When cycle is over, the device will vibrate and light turns off
- Remove Heat Stick by pushing cap up and pulling Heat Stick out
For good device health, make sure you clean your Lambda T3 device often. You can clean with the automatic-cleaning feature or manually. To use the automatic cleaning feature, click the control button 5 times. Automatic cleaning will take approximately 30 seconds. To manually clean, wait until the device is cool then remove the cap from the body of the device and use either the cleaning brush or the cleaning sticks to wipe away any grime and build-up that is left in the Heat Sticks heating chamber.
Available Colours:There are five varieties of LAMBDA T3 colour
- Black Lambda T3
- Blue Lambda T3
- Army green Lambda T3
- Red Lambda T3
- Gold Lambda T3
WHY CHOOSE LAMBDA T3?
Another plus point for the Lambda T3 is that the heating blade is made from titanium steel alloy (unlike the IQOS which has a ceramic blade) the advantage of this is that the blade is less likely to break.:Where the T3 differs is that it offers two levels of heating. “Standard” and “High”. Most heat-not-burn devices heat the tobacco to around 350C – the acknowledged temperature where the tobacco is warmed sufficiently while avoiding many of the nasty by-products usually associated with combustion. Unfortunately, there is little information on the temperature that the T3 heats to in both modes.Visit our website for a better LAMBDA T3 DEVICE which is compatible with all IQOS heat sticks.